Educator Professional Development
Careers CLiC delivers work-based learning training and program design workshops for educators and youth service organizations through onsite visits to schools and at education conferences. Examples of past hosts include:
- Bellows Falls Union High School
- Career Workforce Solutions
- Lamoille Union High School & Green Mountain Technology & Career Center
- New Hampshire Career and Technical Education Administrators
- New Hampshire Extended Learning Opportunities Network
- Oxbow High School
- Rivendell Academy
- South Royalton School (2x)
- Springfield High School
- Vermont Afterschool Conference
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation Transition and Career Planning Conference (5x)
- Woodstock Union High School
- Working with Youth Conference (2x)
Contact us to learn about hosting a work-based learning training at your school.
Careers CLiC also serves on the Leadership Team for the Vermont Internship Professionals Network (VIPN). VIPN brings together Vermont internship coordinators to share best practices and resources. Our goals are to ensure effective internship programs, increase coordination between programs, adopt common professional and ethical standards for internships and serve as a resource for our partners engaged in workforce development.
Vermont internship coordinators can register to join VIPN.